Our culture is driven by a unique blend of people who embrace innovation and are driven by a passion for what they do. See how our team demonstrate our core values in the video below.
Current Roles Available
Production Operator(s) – multiple roles
- Day and Afternoon shift positions available
- Multiple casual roles – approx. 6 months duration with full-time potential
Based on continued growth, a number of excellent opportunities now exists for dedicated and experienced Production Operators to join our business, and form part of our busy and exciting food manufacturing Operations team. Please note that these are casual positions to commence with, but carry long term full-time employment potential for the right candidates.
To therefore be considered for one of these casual opportunities, we are seeking to hear from applicants who possess:
- Food processing/manufacturing experience highly desirable.
- Previous experience on a production line or processing environment.
- Work within a production line using Fillers, Cappers, Cooking/Mixing Equipment, Pumps, Printers, Boilers, Heat Exchangers and High Speed Blenders/Emulsifiers experience is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with HACCP, Food Standards Codes, WQA and SQF will be seen as a distinct advantage
- A track record of reliability & dependability in relation to attendance and work ethic.
- Be physically fit. Capable of some heavy lifting.
- Self-motivated and able to operate in a constantly changing and sometimes frustrating environment.
- An understanding of food manufacturing principles.
Remuneration on offer will be market applicable within the Foodservices industry and the successful applicant(s) must be available to work 38 hours per week plus overtime if required. With both day & afternoon shifts available, the hours of employment for these role will either be 7.00am to 3.00pm or 3.00pm to 11.00pm.
As the Edlyn site is based in the northern suburbs with no immediate access to public transport close and available, access to your own transport for the daily commute to the site, will also be highly beneficial (with plenty of free on-site parking available). All applicants must also be in possession of current and fully unrestricted valid working rights to work in Australia at the time of their application.
Please apply by including a copy of your most recent resume and a short covering letter outlining your suitability to this position to email@example.com. All applications will be responded to in a quick & confidential manner.
Have a Passion for Edlyn
Edlyn are consistently working on innovative ways to make and do things better, if the roles available above do not apply to your skill set yet you believe you can add something great to our team and culture simply send your resume details to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is your passion that will determine what is next for you.
Edlyn Foods Pty Ltd
- 13 Ricky Way, Epping, Victoria, Australia
- 03 8401 0000
- 03 8401 0099
- 1300 661 908
- 1300 731 651