Our culture is driven by a unique blend of people who embrace innovation and are driven by a passion for what they do. See how our team demonstrate our core values in the video below.
Current Roles Available
NSW Sales Account Manager
- Fast growing, recognised Food Manufacturer
- Leading Brands
- Sydney Based / Regional travel involved to Southern NSW
Are you a passionate Sales Manager with Foodservice or Food industry experience? Want to shape your role and career, and do sales that matters, with people who care?
We’re growing again and are looking for a new Sales Account Manager to join our proud, experienced & talented team. We’re looking for an individual that above everything else, can demonstrate genuine sales ability and an eagerness to learn.
From humble beginnings in the 1920’s as a cordial and fruit peel manufacturer in inner city Melbourne, Edlyn Foods has grown to become a nationally recognised key supplier to the Foodservice Industry providing Beverage, Bakery, Dessert, Condiment and Culinary preparations to our customers Australia wide.
With manufacturing facilities in Victoria (Epping & Maryborough), Queensland (Gold Coast), South Australia (Lower Light) and multiple sales and distribution offices Nationally, an excellent opportunity now exists for a new full time, NSW Sales Account Manager to join our business.
Why we hope you’ll love working for us:
- Real purpose, passion and impact – Your work here really makes a difference as our customers love our passion to serve great food experiences & we are proud of the products we manufacture.
- An incredible story and history – We’ve been in business since the 1920’s, we know you’ll be proud to link your resume to our background. Are you someone who wants to help us write the future story of Edlyn Foods ?
- Respectful, connected, energised people – We’re a family owned Company where everyone is here to back each other up. We treat each other as we like to be treated ourselves. We focus on teamwork and getting things done together.
- A diverse culture of recognition and support: We celebrate who you are and what you do and treat people like people – not numbers. We call it respect.
Taking on full, sole responsibility for the territory and markets within your designated areas, we are ideally seeking to hear from applicants with a strong track record in managing distributor accounts in the Sydney CBD and the Eastern Suburbs through to the Sutherland Shire, plus the South Coast, Southern Highlands, Canberra and NSW Snowy Mountains territories, whilst being able to plan / manage their time, work autonomously and increase sales and distribution gaps in our sales accounts.
To be successful in this Sales Account Manager’s role, your current career background should be clearly identifiable towards your ability in (but not limited to):
- Achieving your annual sales budget targets (sales to budget)
- Efficiently and effectively managing your sales territory achieving 60% of your time with your end user customers (Clubs, Pubs, Hotels, Cafes, Schools and Aged care, Restaurants etc..) and 40% of time with distributors.
- Updating the CRM system daily with accurate records of customer calls
- Gathering of market intelligence & execution of marketing activities
Who we’re looking for:
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, we are seeking to hear from applicants who are :
- You’re a proven performer in delivering results in sales. Foodservice or Food industry experience is well regarded and certainly preferred, but not essential. We are looking for an individual that above everything can demonstrate genuine sales ability and an eagerness to learn.
- You have strong communication and influencing skills and are both energetic and engaging with a strong commercial focus.
- You have excellent business acumen with an understanding of profit management, business planning, delivering on performance and revenue targets and implementing clear strategies.
- You’re a ‘people person’ in the proper sense of the word – you’re GREAT with clients, and you excel at collaborating with your customer base whilst minimising downtime and non-sales related activities.
- You love implementing and thinking of innovative and new ways of doing things. You’re a confident and strong user of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and being happy to adopt new technology or processes to make you GREATER.
- You’re confident to work autonomously, but also work closely within our entire National sales team who are ALWAYS here to help you to reach your overall goals.
All applicants must also be in possession of current and fully unrestricted valid working rights to work in Australia at the time of their application. An attractive package, including car allowance, will be offered to attract the best applicant for this role.
We are looking for a Foodservice Professional that shares our core values of Passion, Integrity, Respect & Innovation and who is willing to help us achieve our vision of being the “Preferred Innovation Partner, for Those Who Want to Serve Great Food Experiences” – is that you ? If so, this is a position we are now keen to fill ASAP and therefore we welcome your application to email@example.com immediately.
Have a Passion for Edlyn
Edlyn are consistently working on innovative ways to make and do things better, if the roles available above do not apply to your skill set yet you believe you can add something great to our team and culture simply send your resume details to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is your passion that will determine what is next for you.
Edlyn Foods Pty Ltd
- 13 Ricky Way, Epping, Victoria, Australia
- 03 8401 0000
- 03 8401 0099
- 1300 661 908
- 1300 731 651