Our culture is driven by a unique blend of people who embrace innovation and are driven by a passion for what they do. See how our team demonstrate our core values in the video below.
Current Roles Available
- Multiple site / National quality management
- Full-time position / Start immediately / Leading brands
From humble beginnings in the 1920’s as a cordial and fruit peel manufacturer in inner city Melbourne, Edlyn Foods has now grown to become a nationally recognised key supplier to the Foodservice Industry providing Beverage, Bakery, Dessert, Condiment and Culinary preparations to our customers Australia wide.
An excellent opportunity now exists for a highly experienced, results driven and passionate Quality Manager, to join our business in this full-time role.
As part of our Senior Management team providing strategic directions and advice to your staff, Edlyn customers and suppliers around the country, you will also be overseeing the National Quality Management of our four (4) manufacturing facilities (two in VIC, one in QLD & SA). Beyond quality control, this role also seeks to maintain our current world-class quality management system encompassing many significant elements including, but not limited to: SQF systems, HAACP Plans, regulatory compliance, training and auditing, lab analytics, customer complaint investigation and resolution and etc.
Reporting directly to the CEO, to be successful in this new role, your current career background should be clearly identifiable towards your ability in:
- Responsible for promoting the food safety culture across the organisation by empowering and encouraging different level of employees to demonstrate our high level of quality standards
- Promoting and maintaining an adequate Food Safety Program (FSP) and be responsible for managing and coordinating SQF, HAACP and all the other customer accreditation requirements.
- Managing all the aspects of current FSP (SQF, HAACP and all the other customer accreditation requirements) – including but not limited to:
- Study operations sequences, material flow, functional statements, organizational charts and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities as they relate to quality.
- Managing production tracking and quality control systems, analysing production, quality control, maintenance and other operational reports, to detect and resolve food safety and food quality problems.
- Managing all the pre-requisite programs to fulfil the objectives of the FSP
- Investigate customer concerns or complaints about food quality. Reduce risk through effective system design, implementation and maintenance
- Ensure to demonstrate the continuous improvement mindset for all including the promotion of a strong food safety culture not only within Edlyn Foods but also from RMs/suppliers to different production facilities/lines, warehouses and to our valuable customers.
- and much, much more………..
To therefore be considered for this exciting new leadership opportunity, we are now seeking to hear from applicants who possess:
- 7 – 10 years+ proven experience in a similar Senior Quality Management role within a food manufacturing environment.
- Tertiary qualified in Food Science / Engineering or an equivalent degree and have a sound background in food and quality assurance.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing the FSP: author, review & approve quality related documentation as required in SQF, HACCP and also have a sound understanding of BRC, WOW, Coles, YUM etc
- Ability to integrate technology to streamline quality processes
- Strong people management skills with a prior track record in leading and inspiring a multi-location based Quality team, creating a dynamic culture via leadership, development and mentorship.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills and be both energetic and engaging with a strong commercial focus to build strong relationships between internal and external team members, (including suppliers and customers).
- Experience in managing tight budgets and setting staffing levels that optimise Quality projects and efficiency.
- Exceptional ability to resolve issues in a timely and effective manner and where required attend customer meetings and work in partnership with inhouse cross functional teams.
An appropriate level senior remuneration package will be on offer to attract and retain the successful applicant. All applicants must also be in possession of current and fully unrestricted valid working rights to work in Australia at the time of their application.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance professional that shares the Edlyn core values of Passion, Integrity, Respect & Innovation and who is willing to help us achieve our vision of being the “Preferred Innovation Partner, for Those Who Want to Serve Great Food Experiences” – is that you ?
This is a role we are keen to fill ASAP and therefore, we welcome all applications immediately. Please apply by including a copy of your most recent resume and a short covering letter outlining your suitability to this position to email@example.com. All applications will be responded to in a quick & confidential manner.
Have a Passion for Edlyn
Edlyn are consistently working on innovative ways to make and do things better, if the roles available above do not apply to your skill set yet you believe you can add something great to our team and culture simply send your resume details to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is your passion that will determine what is next for you.
Edlyn Foods Pty Ltd
- 13 Ricky Way, Epping, Victoria, Australia
- 03 8401 0000
- 03 8401 0099
- 1300 661 908
- 1300 731 651